Insight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raging Tide

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THE THREAD ON HOW TO GET FULL ACCESS
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
deathbell
Faction Rules EmptyFaction Rules I_voting_barFaction Rules Empty 
CuddlePanda
buldoser
erika.1668
Interia
Ayami
Cupcake
dRaxXstar
Rosecrance
Barb
Insight Music

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Faction Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayami
Webmaster
Ayami

Female Posts : 54

Faction Rules Empty
PostSubject: Faction Rules   Faction Rules EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Faction Rules
Back to top Go down
CuddlePanda
Admin
CuddlePanda

Faction Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Rules   Faction Rules EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:16 am

To all the Insight members,

We as a faction need to learn to work together as a team. This will ensure our success not only short-term but long-term as well. In order to this however, there are some points that need to be covered and enforced.

Drama and Maturity within the faction
Our guild should provide a family environment. If inappropriate behaviors appears on guild chat, you will be given one warning for such behavior on the faction chat. Inappropriate behavior includes calling someone out, name calling, putting them down, and other form of rude behavior. One warning, and you’re out.
If you DO have a problem, please take it into whispers with that person. If a peaceful solution cannot be met between the two of you, we have a new officer – Okra – who will be handling internal guild affairs, otherwise known as drama. PM him with any concerns you have with another player, whether it be an officer or member. He will relate the information to the “higher ups” and a resolution will be found.

Level Requirements
As of the TW of next week (Jan 15, 16, or 17), everyone in the faction should be 55 or higher. We are a TW faction and we feel that this is not too demanding of a level requirement, but also allows us to keep a competitive edge on our competition. We strive to grow together as a faction, but in order to do so, we need to keep our levels at the top of our game. If you are not of the level requiremnt, we will ask you to move to our sister guild Rage until you are at of our requirement.
After this date, obviously, this level requirement will be strictly enforced. Upon inviting new members, officers will try to forewarn the faction so that, once the person joins, several “welcome” will welcome them into the faction, generating a feel of family, community, and teamwork.
Also, please visit the Applications section of the forums constantly so that you may voice your opinion on potential guild members. Any application receiving 5+ votes of “no,” will not be allowed in. Please do remember that an explanation given with your vote provides a more well-rounded vote and allows the officers to better judge the candidate.

Boss Runs & TT/HH Run
AS OF NOW, boss runs will remain after TW. However, this is left at the discretion of Milkshake/Shorrica (our Boss officer) and the clerics and barbs willing to donate their time. PLEASE, please, please be patient with your boss needs… Everyone is trying to level and although we as officers (and higher levels) do try to help out, it’s difficult as well as time consuming to get to 150+ people.
TT/HH Runs are left up to the discretion of Google (aka Rhyme). He is currently working out a system of points for those who donate mats as well as time. We encourage those that are crucial to the runs (barbs, clerics, and venos who can tank) to be active w/in the system, as you will be rewarded.

Vent & Forums
Simply put, USE VENT! We encourage everyone to download it and try it out. Even if you don’t have a mic, especially for TW, Vent is crucial. We’re going to try to get some contests, guild events, and promotions going for Vent as well to hopefully persuade more to join. Jaood has even volunteered to try to mimic a gorilla singing w/ a harmonica…
As for forums, we plan on posting or linking to guides that will help you build a better character. We encourage the use of the forums as well so that you stay up to date w/ faction activities.

<3 Mime
Back to top Go down

Faction Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insight :: General :: Public Information-
Jump to: